Pick and Pack Warehouse Clerk
Full time permanent position
Day Shift: 8:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Precise Warehousing is currently searching to fill multiple Pick and Pack - Warehouse jobs in Baie D'Urfé, Qc. These are long term seasonal opportunities. No previous warehouse experience is required; we are open to entry level candidates. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Pick and Pack - Warehouse job includes:
- Pick required products while verifying items by UPC codes, expiry dates etc. ensuring no damage to products
- Perform quick and accurate inventory counts upon request
- Maintain excellent safety, quality, cleanliness, and productivity standards
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good communication skills and able to understand instructions, written and verbal, in both English and French
- Dependable individual with a positive attitude and a team player.
- Work with accuracy, speed, efficiency, and organization
- Preference given to individuals with experience in a similar role in particular forklift driving
- Able to stand for the entire shift and lift 10-20 pounds repeatedly and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Able to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- High School Diploma or GED required
Apply Now if you are interested in this Pick and Pack - Warehouse job in Baie D'Urfé, Qc!
Please send your CV to our HR department at email@example.com.
We will contact you for an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled